Riding My Bike Riding My Bike

Awesome! It sounds retro and futuristic at the same time! Keep it up it's pretty unique.

Pitfall responds:

thanks a bunch! glad you liked it (:

Amberlain Clint (original) Amberlain Clint (original)

This song deserves way more that one and a half stars!
It's one of the best Chiptunes I've ever heard! I love how the melody immerses you. It's catchy, the only thing wrong is that it's a bit repetitive, but it sounds so good that it doesn't matter. I'll increase your stars.
Good job.

GJYYNGII responds:

Thank you for your comment.

Engage Engage

This is the best electric song I've heard in a long time! It really got me dancing you deserve all five stars.

DJ-CJ-Doty responds:

It's a real honor to hear this! Thank you very much! :)

Battle Battle

The instruments are off beat, and the song is pretty repetitive, one good thing to note is that it had buildup, but it didn't lead to a breakdown. Over all the instruments in the song interesting.
But it's lacking variety. Keep at it though it sounds like you can make some really unique sounding tracks.

~Pixel out

Space stuff - preview Space stuff - preview

Sounds good can't wait until it's done!

Eight Eight

This is really good! I don't see why you got such a low score, I up voted you.(:

It's unique catchy and a good song!

Hunger And The Friendship Hunger And The Friendship

Why'd this get such a low score? This song is awesome, it's got structure, variety, and an awesome beat.

Don't Want You Back [EP VERSION] Don't Want You Back [EP VERSION]

This is a really good track, it's got a breakdown, good lyrics, it's not repetitive, and good over all sound.
Good job, keep it up.

Pixel out

Eclipse Eclipse

Not bad just gets a tad too repetitive towards the end. Love the instruments and the over all sound though.

DJSkeptical responds:

Thanks for the imput!

Green Dream Green Dream

Absolutely beautiful it kind of reminds me of the background music in Pac Attack mixed with a bit of rpg. Great composure it's not repetitive, and it's entertaining all the way to the end. I can imagine listening to this everyday. Keep up the good work.

deliverance84 responds:

Thank you for the review. It makes it worth doing when the song reaches the right people.