He Does Not Kno De Wae! He Does Not Kno De Wae!

Not too bad, the rendering looks way better than anything I've make so far, although the animation seemed a bit stiff. This can be easily fixed though more hand gesturing, eye movement, fidgeting and stirring, more torso/spine movement etc.
Good lighting and background, but the rigging for the dreadlocks was a bit off and seemed to move too fast.

The joke is way over used though and it had no story. So content wise it was uninteresting, although you have the skills, you might just need a writer.

AustinTheKat responds:

I had tried to make the torso and head move as much as possible.
This was just a dumb little idea I decided to animate.

As for the lighting and background, I did literally nothing to the lighting and the background is just a stage model that came with the program.

And for the dreadlocks, I can't fix that.

I didn't make any of the models, nor do I know how to.

So, overall I just have no talent. lol
Thanks for watching and providing some nice constructive criticism.

Catra From HR | To Sally With Love Catra From HR | To Sally With Love

Definitely the funniest in the series. Good job Rocket Team .... uh Team Rocket ..
....uh... yeah.

The INFRINGERS | The Game is Afoot (Episode 6) The INFRINGERS | The Game is Afoot (Episode 6)

HA HA HA! The script never fails, these characters are so funny the style is pretty retro.
And the fact that they're never shown in action makes them seem even more incompetent.

I love these, do continue :)

RocketAdrift responds:

Thanks so much! ^_^

Noni's Epic Adventure Noni's Epic Adventure

This game works, so the programing isn't bad, although it's lacking in creativity it's just a basic featureless platformer engine. If you really want to catch peoples' eyes you should add in more, it's ART you can create what ever the heck you want! You could add bosses, power ups, experimental game mechanics, a story, multiplayer, a level editor sandbox, anything!

And secondly, the enemies were just siting ducks, some AI, movement, different classes, projectiles, varied weak spots all would spice the game up.

And lastly, you really have got to work on your background tile layouts, the themes, material and edges, outlines were very sloppy and chaotic.

But on the bright side the animation was good, the characters were cute and the game was somewhat challenging.

It's way better than boring box games, so you have potential, keep t it.

~Pixel out

SpikeMan SpikeMan

This game is soo addictive! I love a good vertical avoider game, everything here is fun, except for the spiky head gets a bit annoying, you always have to dodge the balloon then if you have enough hang time position yourself above the balloon and the stomp, it might be a knit pick but such a simple game shouldn't have too much micromanaging.
But the art is well done and the speed and the music make it really exciting. Keep at it. Over all amazing game.

Ms. Mallow Ms. Mallow

I love the art style of this game, it's so cute and creative! But the song gets dull after a while, and the level select is a jumbled mess, and doesn't show all of the levels.

Since it's got an arcade feel to it, it really doesn't need a story but it still leaves you wondering what's going on.

Over all it's a decent game, but it seems like you could have added more to the game mechanics. Like a varied jump height depending on how long you hold the button, some more interactive objects, and enemy attack patterns.

lbranjord responds:

Yes the game has a terrible untested GUI due to being a mobile port. I was desperate for feedback and pushed it out quick and moved on to the next game. So sorry you had to put up with that. I also planned on additional features, should it gain any positive reviews or downloads. I think between this and android, I should be able to tell whether it needs a full build out or whether it was another learning step for me as a developer.

I appreciate your feedback a lot!

Riding My Bike Riding My Bike

Awesome! It sounds retro and futuristic at the same time! Keep it up it's pretty unique.

Pitfall responds:

thanks a bunch! glad you liked it (:

Amberlain Clint (original) Amberlain Clint (original)

This song deserves way more that one and a half stars!
It's one of the best Chiptunes I've ever heard! I love how the melody immerses you. It's catchy, the only thing wrong is that it's a bit repetitive, but it sounds so good that it doesn't matter. I'll increase your stars.

GJYYNGII responds:

Thank you for your comment.

Engage Engage

This is the best electric song I've heard in a long time! It really got me dancing you deserve all five stars.

DJ-CJ-Doty responds:

It's a real honor to hear this! Thank you very much! :)

/v/ermin /v/ermin

Wow! These characters are looking really original. I like the two Dinosworduses and the Moon Man.
There's no doubt you can reuse these characters for something else instead of just scrapping them.
That makes me want to draw a list of enemies I made.

Good job.

We're all arty here We're all arty here

I really love this piece, and I'm not even a fan of Alice in Wonderland, but the one thing that is off are the colors, the white lines mix with the bright blue make it hard to recognize the shapes, it also makes it hard to read the words, but it's still adorable.
Good job!

Tootsie Roll cat Tootsie Roll cat

That is just so adorable! But the lines are not consistent sizes, and some shading and shadows would make it look less flat, and the background is too basic, you should learn some three,two, and one point perspective to make it look 3D ,but over all it's design and colors look good.

PusheenGirl2 responds: