All 31 art Reviews

/v/ermin /v/ermin

Wow! These characters are looking really original. I like the two Dinosworduses and the Moon Man.
There's no doubt you can reuse these characters for something else instead of just scrapping them.
That makes me want to draw a list of enemies I made.

Good job.

We're all arty here We're all arty here

I really love this piece, and I'm not even a fan of Alice in Wonderland, but the one thing that is off are the colors, the white lines mix with the bright blue make it hard to recognize the shapes, it also makes it hard to read the words, but it's still adorable.
Good job!

Tootsie Roll cat Tootsie Roll cat

That is just so adorable! But the lines are not consistent sizes, and some shading and shadows would make it look less flat, and the background is too basic, you should learn some three,two, and one point perspective to make it look 3D ,but over all it's design and colors look good.

PusheenGirl2 responds:

thanks for the tips :3

Shego, The Destroyer of Middleton LVL99 Shego, The Destroyer of Middleton LVL99

This piece is amazing! It's perfect I can't find a single mistake! The anatomy is perfect, the coloring is awesome, the design of her costume is just too cool for words, You Go Shego!

Savrannah-Andrael responds:

Thank you so much! I really appreciate it! :)

Eren Pinup Eren Pinup

Looks like a dude to be honest, big eyebrows, long pointy chin, short hair, and big shoulders make her look manly, her ankles and feet look swollen too.

Mountain Glory Mountain Glory

This is the best picture I've seen in a while! The reflections are perfect, the shading is good, the colors are spot on, the only thing thing that kind of lowers the quality are the trees in the foreground
they lack detail, perhaps if you blurred them and made them darker they wouldn't distract you from the focal point.

Bleh Bleh

Her wrist on the table looks broken. It's going at an angle that isn't natural. also her fore arm is a bit too short compared to her upper arm.Other than that I can't see anything wrong with this picture, the colors are match, I really admire the shading, and the character design is good. Keep it up!

~Pixel out

AGWo3o responds:

Thank you very much for your feedback :) I found it very helpful.

hyrule castle hyrule castle

Wow! This is amazing at first I thought it was 3d! So much detail! The only thing that threw me off is the shape of the stairs, they should follow the same point perspective as the rest of the picture, instead of taking a 90 degree dive down, but this picture still rocks though!

Runicks responds:

Thanks a lot there's a few things i'm not happy with and the stairs are one of them appreciate the compliment

Newgrounds in Metroidvania 2 Newgrounds in Metroidvania 2

Outstanding! I even see my character Mac in there! It's great to see somebody appreciate my work.
The colors match, the lines are perfect, the amount of details are through the roof! Good job and happy Pixel day!

ScepterDPinoy responds:

Happy Pixel Day to you too. It's kind of nigh time by the time I post this comment.

Cosmic Castle Cosmic Castle

Your best work so far. I love the amount of detail that went into this. It's got good colors and the point perspective is accurate.
Good job.

thedavedesigner responds:

Thanks for the coment, this one come out of nowhere and i really like the finished result.