Sid's off day Sid's off day

Pretty retro cartoon vibe you've got going on here, pretty inspirational, although it needs improvements.
The animation was slow and choppy, try animating at a faster frame speed add more easing in and out.
You've got the main idea down for animation, with going for the extreme poses, but you've got to add more frames inbetween them.(baby steps onion skinning) Your character would deform a lot less and not be less stiff if you made a rough draft animation first backgrounds and sound effects are pretty important too.

On the good side at least the characters are appealing and there is a story.
But if you take those facts it wouldn't hurt.

00AL240 responds:

Thank you for the advice.

Avengers vs AIM Avengers vs AIM

Great animation, but the anatomy is off, the torsos were square and fat and stubby, A muscular male torso is usually thinner at the hips and wider at the chest, and for a female torsos the thinnest part is at the middle of the torso (like an hour glass), the torso for normal adults should be proportioned about 2 and a half heads tall, or else they'll look too short, and the most important part, the part that most artist's miss is the spine, it has to have a curve to it from the side, if it doesn't, it makes them look like a cylinder and just unnatural.

But what really made this movie shine was the animation, not even most tv cartoons put that many frames into their fight scenes as you did, the special effects were good the sound timing was in good sync and the shading was awesome! (I have no clue how you did that.)
Overall good movie. Hopefully your next one will be even better!

Don't take this the wrong way I'm just trying to help. Keep at it!

Psyder92 responds:

Thanks a lot for that complete review, and no worries, I really appreciate critics, good or bad.

CornerStories: Chapter One CornerStories: Chapter One

HA Ha Ha! You're animation shortcuts are hilarious! Although the story could of been better, it's missing a goal, an antagonist, and conflict, but on the bright side at least your characters are likable, (and that's one of the most important parts to any story) I'd like to see more Mr.Blah. Hope fully you'll make a sequel.

RedmanComics responds:

Thanks man, I really appreciate how specific you are about what you liked and didn't like. I'm aware the story was decidedly weak, I plan on being more elaborate in future episodes (which I am going to make, so yup there's gonna be a sequel). But yeah, thanks for your thoughts.

Noni's Epic Adventure Noni's Epic Adventure

This game works, so the programing isn't bad, although it's lacking in creativity it's just a basic featureless platformer engine. If you really want to catch peoples' eyes you should add in more, it's ART you can create what ever the heck you want! You could add bosses, power ups, experimental game mechanics, a story, multiplayer, a level editor sandbox, anything!

And secondly, the enemies were just siting ducks, some AI, movement, different classes, projectiles, varied weak spots all would spice the game up.

And lastly, you really have got to work on your background tile layouts, the themes, material and edges, outlines were very sloppy and chaotic.

But on the bright side the animation was good, the characters were cute and the game was somewhat challenging.

It's way better than boring box games, so you have potential, keep t it.

SpikeMan SpikeMan

This game is soo addictive! I love a good vertical avoider game, everything here is fun, except for the spiky head gets a bit annoying, you always have to dodge the balloon then if you have enough hang time position yourself above the balloon and the stomp, it might be a knit pick but such a simple game shouldn't have too much micromanaging.
But the art is well done and the speed and the music make it really exciting. Keep at it. Over all amazing game.

Ms. Mallow Ms. Mallow

I love the art style of this game, it's so cute and creative! But the song gets dull after a while, and the level select is a jumbled mess, and doesn't show all of the levels.

Since it's got an arcade feel to it, it really doesn't need a story but it still leaves you wondering what's going on.

Over all it's a decent game, but it seems like you could have added more to the game mechanics. Like a varied jump height depending on how long you hold the button, some more interactive objects, and enemy attack patterns.
Good job.

lbranjord responds:

Yes the game has a terrible untested GUI due to being a mobile port. I was desperate for feedback and pushed it out quick and moved on to the next game. So sorry you had to put up with that. I also planned on additional features, should it gain any positive reviews or downloads. I think between this and android, I should be able to tell whether it needs a full build out or whether it was another learning step for me as a developer.

I appreciate your feedback a lot!

Engage Engage

This is the best electric song I've heard in a long time! It really got me dancing you deserve all five stars.

DJ-CJ-Doty responds:

It's a real honor to hear this! Thank you very much! :)

Battle Battle

The instruments are off beat, and the song is pretty repetitive, one good thing to note is that it had buildup, but it didn't lead to a breakdown. Over all the instruments in the song interesting.
But it's lacking variety. Keep at it though it sounds like you can make some really unique sounding tracks.

Space stuff - preview Space stuff - preview

Sounds good can't wait until it's done!

Eren Pinup Eren Pinup

Looks like a dude to be honest, big eyebrows, long pointy chin, short hair, and big shoulders make her look manly, her ankles and feet look swollen too.

Mountain Glory Mountain Glory

This is the best picture I've seen in a while! The reflections are perfect, the shading is good, the colors are spot on, the only thing thing that kind of lowers the quality are the trees in the foreground
they lack detail, perhaps if you blurred them and made them darker they wouldn't distract you from the focal point.

Bleh Bleh

Her wrist on the table looks broken. It's going at an angle that isn't natural. also her fore arm is a bit too short compared to her upper arm.Other than that I can't see anything wrong with this picture, the colors are match, I really admire the shading, and the character design is good. Keep it up!

AGWo3o responds:

Thank you very much for your feedback :) I found it very helpful.